- Grade C - £21,575 to £22,778 per annum
- Full time - 37 Hours
- 2 Year Fixed Term Apprenticeship
We have an exciting apprenticeship opportunity within our assurance team that will provide project, administration, people and financial support and advice across the partnership. We like to offer the opportunity to gain experience across a wide variety of tasks. This post will cover many functions of business administration supporting colleagues and managers as well as supporting the assurance team with the delivery and implementation of change to contribute to overall business improvement.
Your main duties will include:
- Business administration.
- Responding to queries and dealing with e-mail queries on a range of matters within a specified timescale and escalating where necessary.
- Supporting the team with ad hoc projects.
- Support with arranging meetings.
- Updating of processes and forms.
What do I need to have?
- Good communication skills.
- Good administrative and numeracy skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and database skills.
- Well organised and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to form good working relationships and confidence to deal with people at all levels, working as part of a team and independently.
- Work to achieve high standards and accuracy.
- Appreciation of working with sensitive and confidential information.
This role will provide excellent progression and is an apprenticeship and the opportunity to study and undertake a Level 3 Business Support Apprenticeship.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Angela Sturgess, Coastal Assurance Team Leader via email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is midnight on 24 November 2023 and interviews will be held week commencing 11 December 2023.